Insurance Claims Recorder App
Another Innovation by HomeTech, Inc.
The Insurance Claims Recorder app turns your adjuster’s smartphone into a ‘one-stop claims adjusting machine.’ It permanently eliminates the need for an office phone, digital voice recorder, camera, video recorder, notepad, and most (if not all) laptop functions.*
Easy & Versatile
Record memos and calls from your mobile phone with the app’s easy-to-use interface. Simply make a call as normal from the app’s dialer, and your call will be recorded and securely stored in a central server. All recordings can be sent directly to HomeTech, your favorite transcription provider.
Safe & Secure
All recordings and transcriptions are stored in a secure, central location. This location can be integrated with your system on-site or remotely hosted on a high-security server.
- The Insurance Claims Recorder app saves your company time and money.
- Recordings, videos, photos, notes, sketches, and contents* can all be uploaded to a centralized server as soon as the adjuster records the file.
- Claims managers have instant access via a secure web portal and can run reports for business intelligence.
- Claims cycle time is reduced.
- Files are centralized and can be sorted and analyzed. The pricing is less than standard hosted call recording.
- Claims departments no longer need to support additional peripheral devices like digital voice recorders, cameras, video recorders, and laptops.*
* Third-Party Recorded Statements, Dictation and Conference Recordings are currently supported. Video, photos, notes, sketches, and contents are all possibilities that our Research and Development Department is currently testing.
Use the app "as-is" or contact HomeTech for customizations tailored to the needs of your organization
Please contact HomeTech at 1-800-377-5147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.